1. If the tattoo is custom and needs to be designed, the client will be able to see the design on the day of session or earlier if the artist suggests that a consultation is required. In most cases, the artist will prepare the design in front of the customer on the day of session so as to avoid misunderstandings or confusion.
2. Our staff have the right to refuse the tattoo design if: -If includes words in a foreign language and the artist is not 100% sure about the translation. -In the opinion of the staff the design will not create a good tattoo. -It includes racist/fascist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist references.
1. The customer is always informed about which artist will tattoo them and will have the chance to check the portfolios of that artists work.
2. If the customer is informed and happy to move their appointment to a different artist, our staff has the right to do so.
1. The deposit left when making your booking is taken off the total cost of the tattoo on the day of your session.
2. Your deposit is completely non refundable. The value of the deposit is set by the shop manager and differs from artist to artist.
3. 48 Hours notice is required to make any amendments to your appointment, E.g. Re-scheduling or changing artist)
4. If 48 hours notice is not given and/or you do not turn up for your appointment, your deposit will be lost and cannot be reused as a deposit on any appointment being re booked or booking a new appointment.
Price and Payment:
1. You will be given the total cost of your session at the point of booking.
2. Payment for the tattoo is taken on the day of the session.
3. Remaining balance is due when you arrive at the studio for your session.
4. You cannot pay the remaining balance with a voucher, vouchers can be used at the point of booking only,
Moving an appointment:
1. The artist has the right to reschedule your appointment in the event of health problems or personal circumstances.
2. Customers may be contacted via phone or email before their session if any issues arise. Customers must update us with their new details in case of this and so as to avoid disappointment if rescheduling must be done.
3. We must reserve the right to move or alter appointments considerably with Guest Artists whose travel is disrupted through no fault of Rock’n’Roll Tattoo Studio. Every opportunity possible will be provided to accommodate you as our customer in these circumstances.
4. If the artist who customer is booked in is unable to perform the service due to any reasons – our staff will make sure customer will recieve the soonest appoitment avaialble with artist working in the same style.
Before the session:
1. A full day session lasts between 5 and 7 hours of tattooing OR to the quality and size that is decided by management to be appropriate for a full day price.
2. No ID = No tattoo. Accepted forms of ID include: Passport, Driving license, National ID card.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to do a tattoo if the client appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or the customer cannot provide a valid form of ID.
4. By leaving a deposit for your session with our studio, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms will result in the loss of your deposit.
1. All Customers must notify us of any health conditions or regular medication before a deposit is taken to secure a session. Even minor health issues must be discussed prior to the creation of an appointment. If requested a client must bring a GP note stating that in the professional opinion of the GP the condition/medication should have no impact on the clients ability to receive a treatment. Should a GP note have been requested failure by the client to produce such a note before or on the day of the session would result in the client’s deposit being lost and the session being terminated without exception.
2. Occasionally, we take photographs during the tattoo process. By signing these T&C you agree with them being used on our social media pages
3. Your contact details will be only used by RNR Tattoo UK LTD.