1. If the tattoo is custom and needs to be designed, the client will be able to see the design on the day of session or earlier if the artist suggests that a consultation is required. In most cases, the artist will prepare the final design in front of the customer on the day of session so as to avoid misunderstandings or confusion.
2. Our staff have the right to refuse the tattoo design if: -It includes words in a foreign language and the artist is not 100% sure about the translation. -In the opinion of the staff the design will not create a good tattoo. -It includes racist/fascist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist references.
1. The customer is always informed about which artist will tattoo them and will have the chance to check the portfolios of that artists work.
2. If the customer is informed and happy to move their appointment to a different artist, our staff has the right to do so.
1. A booking fee is required when making your booking and will be taken off the total cost of the tattoo on the day of your session.
2. A minimum of 48 Hours notice is required to make any amendments to your appointment, E.g. Re-scheduling or changing artist)
3. If 48 hours notice is not given and/or you do not turn up for your appointment, your booking fee will be lost and cannot be reused on any appointment being re booked or when booking a new appointment.
4. Booking fee secures the customers appointment and goes towards the cost of your tattoo. It is a fee for time allocated to the customer eg. initial consultation online or in person, custom tattoo design by artist, tattoo equipment (consumables) set up prior of customer arrival, payment for any photo or art references legally obtained to create the composition.
Price and Payment:
1. You will be given the total cost of your session at the point of booking.
2. The remaining balance is due when you arrive at the studio prior to your session starting.
3. You cannot pay the remaining balance with a voucher, vouchers can be used at the point of booking only.
4. The balance of the tattoo session can also be paid any time before the booking.
Moving an appointment:
1. The artist has the right to reschedule your appointment in the event of health problems or personal circumstances.
2. Customers may be contacted via phone or email before their session if any issues arise. Customers must update us with their new details in case of this and so as to avoid disappointment if rescheduling must be done.
3. We must reserve the right to move or alter appointments considerably with Guest Artists whose travel is disrupted through no fault of Rock’n’Roll Tattoo Studio. Every opportunity possible will be provided to accommodate you as our customer in these circumstances.
4. If the artist whose customer is booked in is unable to perform the service due to any reasons – our staff will make sure customer will receive the soonest appointment available with an artist working in the same style.
Before the session:
1. A full day session lasts between 5 and 7 hours of tattooing OR to the quality and size that is decided by management to be appropriate for a full day price.
2. No ID = No tattoo. Accepted forms of ID include: Passport, Driving license, National ID card.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to do a tattoo if the client appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or the customer cannot provide a valid form of ID this would result in loss of booking fee as an effect of the customer.
4. By leaving a booking fee for your session with our studio, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms will result in the loss of part of all of your booking fee.
1. All Customers must notify us of any health conditions or regular medication before a deposit is taken to secure a session. Even minor health issues must be discussed prior to the creation of an appointment. If requested a client must bring a GP note stating that in the professional opinion of the GP the condition/medication should have no impact on the clients ability to receive a treatment. Should a GP note have been requested failure by the client to produce such a note before or on the day of the session would result in the client’s booking fee being lost and the session being terminated without exception.
2. Occasionally, we take photographs during the tattoo process. By signing these T&C you agree with them being used on our social media pages
3. Your contact details will be only used by RNR Tattoo UK LTD and affiliated franchises.