1. If the tattoo is custom and needs to be designed, the client will be able to see the design on the day of session or earlier if the artist suggests that a consultation is required. In most cases, the artist will prepare the design in front of the customer so as to avoid misunderstandings or confusion.
2. Our staff have the right to refuse the tattoo design if:
-If includes words in a foreign language and the artist is not
100% sure about the translation.
-In the opinion of the staff the design will not create a good tattoo.
-It includes racist/fascist/homophobic references.
1. The customer is always informed about which artist will tattoo them and will have the chance to check the portfolios of that artists work.
2. If the customer is informed and happy to move their appointment to a different artist, our staff has the right to do so.
1. The maximum price is quoted to the customer when booking the appointment. The customer will not be charged more than the price given.
2. The price of the tattoo is influenced by the detail, size and placement on the skin
3. If the session is finished early due to the client, not because of the studio or the artist, then the customer is required to pay the full price of the session. The remaining time will be transferred to the next appointment.
4. A receptionist will usually charge a set price for a certain piece; this means that the price is set regardless of how long the tattoo takes. This will be done through contact with the Rock'n'Roll Tattoo Scotland main office based in Glasgow.
5. We will only charge the piece per hour in certain cases, for e.g. continuation of a single piece that stretches over more than one session. In those cases, the time will be rounded up or down to the nearest hour.
6. Payment for the tattoo is taken once the session is finished – we accept CASH ONLY. Please have the appropriate cash with you when you arrive at the studio.
1. The deposit left when making your booking is taken off the total cost of the tattoo on the day of your session.
2. Your deposit is completely non refundable. The value of the deposit is set by the shop manager and differs from artist to artist
3. If 48 hours notice is not given and/or you do not turn up for your appointment, your deposit will be lost and cannot be reused as a deposit on any appointment being re booked or booking a new appointment.
Moving an appointment:
1. The artist has the right to reschedule your appointment in the event of health problems or personal circumstances.
3. Customers may be contacted via phone or email before their session if any issues arise. Customers must update us with their new details in case of this and so as to avoid disappointment if rescheduling must be done.
4. We must reserve the right to move or alter appointments considerably with Guest Artists whose travel is disrupted through no fault of Rock’n’Roll Tattoo studios. Every opportunity possible will be provided to accommodate you as our customer in these circumstances.
Before the session:
1. A full day session lasts between 5 and 7 hours of tattooing OR to the quality and size that is decided by management to be appropriate for a full day price.
2. No ID = No tattoo. Accepted forms of ID include: Passport, Driving license, National ID card.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to do a tattoo if the client appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or the costumer cannot provide a valid form of ID.
4. By leaving a deposit for your session with our studio, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms will result in the loss of your deposit.
1. All Customers must notify us of any health conditions or regular medication before a deposit is taken to secure a session. Even minor health issues must be discussed prior to the creation of an appointment. If requested a client must bring a GP note stating that in the professional opinion of the GP the condition/medication should have no impact on the clients ability to receive a treatment. Should a GP note have been requested failure by the client to produce such a note before or on the day of the session would result in the client’s deposit being lost and the session being terminated without exception.
2. Occasionally, we take photographs during the tattoo process. By signing these t&c you agree with them being used on our social media pages
3. Your contact details will be used by Rock n Roll Tattoo & Piercing LTD only.